Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [L4D2] AimJunkies h4x review

Lance Corporal

[L4D2] AimJunkies h4x review

Hey guys, longtime L4D2 player here. I got pretty bored of the game after playing it obsessively for quite awhile, so I decided to spice it up a bit with some good ole fashioned h4x. This here is my review of AimJunkies' L4D2 *** offering.

Functionality: 8/10

So, does it work? Yes. All of the major features advertised work perfectly in game. Aimbot, autoshoot, silent aim, bunnyhop, vomit removal, speed hack, etc. All work great. The silent aim in particular is awesome, because all you have to do is essentially click the left mouse button to kill everything (be careful when you're reloading, though!)

I do give it an 8/10 because IMO one MAJOR, major feature is missing: item ESP. That's right, for some reason AimJunkies has not included an item ESP in this hack. What the heck. It's a no brainer, and I am surprised and disappointed that it is not included. I would raise to a 10/10 if item ESP were included, because that is LITERALLY the only feature that is missing from this very complete L4D2 hack.

Usability: 9.5/10

Great UI for controlling the hack. Options are very clear and easy to use. Sliders are a bit wonky, but nothing major. I deduct 0.5 point because the save settings function doesn't work completely - there is an error with saving the speed hack key so you have to re set that every time. Not too big a deal.

Fun Factor: 10/10

Boy this hack makes people rage. The silent aim, 180 FOV, ghost infected ESP, + an advanced weap (AK or M16) will pretty much guarantee that you own at Versus, at least when you're a Survivor. Throw in the speed hack to get you out of any and all tight situations. Personally I hack to the hilt because I don't give a hoot if the account is banned and so I really enjoy hacking the **** out of Versus mode and making people ragequit. This hack will make that happen. Only drawback is retarded teammates kicking you for the hack, but that can't really be avoided.

Ex: on The Parish, 3rd map, team full of retards, decided to save speedhack for when I needed it. Sure enough, team gets killed 'round bout the time you drop down into the sewers to go to the collapsed freeway. I just speedhacked all the way to the end, through the cars and the cemetery to the safehouse at the end. The Infected team RAGES HARD, "**** you" etc etc etc. Much lulz were had on my end.

Final Verdict: 9/10 (10/10 if you guys add item ESP, ffs!)

You should get this hack if you play L4D2. For $20 for 3 months an the number of features available (with the GLARING exception of no item ESP - seriously, what the hell guise?) you can't go wrong. As far as detection goes, I have no idea. Been using this hack for a few days now, but we all know VAC bans 1-3 weeks after actual detection. And let's face it, you can't worry TOO MUCH about detection if you're deciding to use a hack. Comes with the territory - if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. So far so good though.

------------

UPDATE 11/27: just renewed my subscription and the hack works just as well as it did when I first wrote this review back on 6/18. There is STILL no item ESP, though, which is disappointing. I also note that I've spent ~140 hours on the account that I use to hack on L4D2, the vast majority of that time using this hack as blatantly as possible, and still no VAC ban or any other type of warning/suspension.
    Last edited by sulla; 11-27-2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Update 11/27

First Sergeant
    Thank you for you feedback sir, its much appreciated